2 April 2013

Michael Kors

Ever since my trusty black bag bought during one of my overseas trip broke, I've been looking out for a casual black tote that's small, yet roomy. Importantly, it must be sturdy!

My leather prada is simply too heavy :/ And kinda huge for my frame.


So I noticed Michael Kors Hamilton MD NS Tote by chance on reebonz one fine day, and decided to take the chance since it's so cheap!

The hardware is more of pale gold in real life, so much love for that shade!

 

After carrying it, I realised how much I miss a small black tote :`(
It's so easy to match, goes with almost every outfit, seems quite sturdy for now..and best of all, this MK tote is quite light-weighted on its own!
(And, it's cheap :p)


Okay.
End of my random new found love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment