12 April 2013

Of blouses, accessories, kaomoji and tokyo bananas

Just a short update before people start searching for my face in the obituary.


I am alive. Thankyouverymuch.

***

A super backdated trip to JB, together with J and W.

 My ootd!
(haven done listing of my ootd in a long time yeah)
Blouse: GZ
Spag: F21
Leggings: Uniqlo
Necklace: Tiffany & Co
Watch: Armani Exchange
Tote: Michael Kors


Started wearing blouse/shirt after i realised i can actually look good/okay in one lol.
neh:

Weekend polka dots shirt (light sky blue)

Not bad right, still managed to look sporty. Hahahaha.

Anyway, it was mainly a trip in to pump petrol.
But we ended up eating ALOT of food!
Shall blog about the food another time.

That is J's head in between us in the pic.

Did some shopping and i got rings!
And 2 neon bracelet/bangles from Diva.
Not sure if they would be cheaper in SG.
Bracelets were RM29 each, rings cost RM39 for a set :)


***

And, a little real-time update.
M is back from utopia Japan!
It was a short trip for him, and he spent most of his time catching up with his friends in the SUJ and the SGI headquarter.


Drunk on tokyo bananas when he was back.
Hahaha.


Actually we took the photo purposely in a response to his friend's posting on instagram. She happened to post a photo of tokyo bananas just seconds before he called me and said that he'll be bringing some over. Talk about coincidences.
(i had thought he went to pass his bananas around to other girls before me lor wahahaha. okay, i'll try not to sound so crude in future)

He got me a Kaomoji, which is the Japanese version of emoticons/emoji!


ヽ(*・ω・)ノ
kawaii~~!!

 

(´・ω・`)
Okay, not exactly my style, but it's extremely huggable!
So, it's moving on to squeeze with me on bed.
I need a king size bed soon :(


Follow me on instagram @OYHZ for updates :D

No comments:

Post a Comment