23 October 2012

Star Vista @ One-north

So my new fav hunt would be the newly opened mall at one-north, The Star Vista.

*credits http://www.thestarvista.com/malls/website/index.aspx

Partly becos it's the nearest exciting new mall to my place, so pretty convenient for me to pop over for quick retail therapy or dinner with my friends.

Photobucket

Interesting exterior design of the mall <3

Photobucket

It's erm, 'alfresco' style. Non-airconditioned. 
I guess people either love it lots or hate it.
Works for me well :P

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Cute chalkboard advertisement area! 

Photobucket

There's this store me & yan love lots, This & That!
We were attracted to the quirky and unique stationery and other knick-knacks, which can double up pretty well as great gifts!

Photobucket

I bought a colourful gangnam style step-by-step illustration mug for the person who had shared with me oppa gangnam style video hehe :)
Tempted to get tons of other kitschy stationery too, but thankfully yan kept me sane. LOL.

Photobucket

Baby pink front & back iPhone cover!
But I'm gonna get iPhone 5 soon, so thought better not waste $! :x

We then saw this pushcart selling very lovely "paintings"!



Pretty right!!


Why do I say "painting"?
Becos, it's in actual fact purely fool-proof colouring!!
See the instructions below :)


Photobucket

Photobucket 

It was retailing for $64 for the 40 x 60 size i like, so I didn't get it in the end :(
Found another brand instead, for only $28! 
Hope I find time to paint it soon! Teehee!

Beautiful fountain as centerpiece of the mall :)

Photobucket

There's a show store called Footin which has lotsa simple and nice flats/loafers, at great prices!
Only $19 or $25, depending on which design you choose.
Importantly, the shoes are SO COMFYYYY.
I bought 2 pairs immediately hehe.
A pair of red ribbon pumps and the one below!

Photobucket

Love love! <3

We walked around looking for a place for dinner, and eventually settled for Yomenya Goemon as I had pasta craving >:o
Also because there was standard chartered promotion hee.
But we didn't take that in the end though -.-

Photobucket

Had the special pasta dessert set which comes with salad, (new?) lobster bisque spag, dessert choco ice cream brownie dessert and a drink! Only $22++. Super worth!

Photobucket
Photobucket

This lobster bisque pasta is YUMS!
Must try!
And portion's big, enough to share for 2 girls :)

Photobucket

Other places I wanna try next time! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    Hav u heard of a Korean brand Ariany-NP compact powder, Is it gd? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Have not tried that before, will keep a lookout for it! :)

    ReplyDelete