21 October 2012

Bellabox October 2012

Photobucket
I miss the good skin days! :(
Face's been really bad after coming back from China.
Pimples, blackheads, white heads, oily T zone, weird bumps on my face.
Red rashes/bumps appeared on my back and legs! Gosh. 
The environment there is too dusty.
I hope it doesn't take too long to recover back to normal since I'm back in sg! Will need to buck up on my skin care routine.

Speaking of skin care, here's my bellabox for Oct!
Was expecting it to be real special since it's Bellabox's birthday month (and mine!), and Bellabox had been good for the past few months. So I was hoping for some goodies to pamper myself.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLABOX!

Photobucket

A special red box for a special month!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

From left to right:
Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire
Bellabox pocket mirror
Bioderma Sensibio H2O 
Nuxe Body 24hr Moisturizing Body Lotion 
Nuxe Reve de Miel® Face and Body Ultra-Rich Cleansing Gel 
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Usage Dry Oil 


Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire

Photobucket

"La Petite Robe Noire is translated from French to English as “The Little Black Dress.” A more appropriate name for a scent destined to be a classic can hardly be conceived. So feminine, so beautiful, from the shapely bottle that suggests finesse and refinement to the bouquet of delightful scents that invigorate both the wearer and those privileged to experience its after-effects, this is a fragrance you won't soon forget; or want to be without. Top notes reveal an armful of flowers such as roses and orange blossoms. Middle notes will call to mind the sweetness of your favorite fruits: juicy cherry and tangy, fresh apple. The base notes leave your senses with heady musk. Overall, it's a scent that comprises the very essence of womanhood, both naughty and nice."

Smells good! :)
And I like the bottle.



Nuxe Body 24hr Moisturizing Body Lotion 
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Usage Dry Oil 
Nuxe Reve de Miel® Face and Body Ultra-Rich Cleansing Gel 

Photobucket

Now, I'm a tad disappointed in these. Probably because it's not exactly the most exciting brand cos I had tried them before. And my mom uses the cleanser and lotion or something. 
Just interested in the multi-usage oil.
Hope it can save my long hair. I've been too lazy to use conditioner or hair mask for the past few months/one year that it is now beyond hope. Either I find a miracle mask/oil or I save months of daily additional effort to rescue it, or.....chop it off.
This luxurious oil from Nuxe can be used without any heating and just a few drops will do!
Great for lazy girls like me, hehe.

Bioderma Sensibio H2O
 
Photobucket 

This came in very handy though! I brought it for my trip instead of bringing my usual full-size makeup remover. Lightened my load quite a bit! :) And I like how it feels on my skin, it's indeed just like water! As the name suggests :) Good for sensitive skin and efficient in removing even eye makeup. Me likey.

This month's bellabox came with an extra gift.

Photobucket

Bellabox pocket mirror! How cute right!

Photobucket

The top is normal mirror.
Bottom one's enlarging. Useful! 
:)


Now, other than the Nuxe products, I like the perfume sample and makeup remover alot.
And the little mirror.
So still quite happy about the box :)
Happy birthday again bellabox, and thanks for the great boxes thus far! :)


Recap of the items:
Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire 
Bioderma Sensibio H2O 
Nuxe Body 24hr Moisturizing Body Lotion 
Nuxe Reve de Miel® Face and Body Ultra-Rich Cleansing Gel 
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Usage Dry Oil 

Like it? Get your own bellabox HERE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment