17 June 2013

L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Boosting Essence

Was going through many of my skincare products and samples before Genting trip in order to bring along suitable products for the climate! Okay la, I might be exaggerating abit cos Genting isn’t that cold afterall, but the condition there is really dry! Makes my skin and lips peel :O

Combed through tons & tons of skincare before finally deciding on a few suitable ones.

See the amount of travel-size/sample-size products which are left in the box. I have a few basic ones from my fav skincare brand, but still, always on a lookout for newer products that claim to work even better! Sadly, most of them I don’t even use now cos they’re not that effective on my skin, or rather, probably not absorbed by my skin! :(

And that's only 1% in the pic.. I'm too shy to show you the rest of the unused products cos..... too messy le *runs away*

I must have spent easily thousands on them :`( Seriously, #savemywallet please! Should have taken part in nuffnang contest, lol. If you have joined the #savemywallet Instagram contest by Nuffnang & L’Oreal, check if you’re one of the winners here! :)
Winners are the ones who need a rescue from their beauty clutter! :x To save the 10 girls, each of them gets a L’Oreal Youth Code boosting essence + a product hamper worth S$300!

WHY SO GOOD ONE!!
*and again, why didn't i join??*
The L’Oreal Youth Code Boosting Essence can help to boost their skin’s absorption power, hence amplifying the performance of all their skincare products so that they can all save their wallets ^^ One drop of  L’Oreal Youth Code Boosting Essence is all they need to maximize their skincare regime!

Personally I’ve tried the L’Oreal Youth Code Boosting Essence and it’s really very good! Light-weight (very important for oily/combination skin like mine!), and quick penetrating, it is a pre-serum that prepares your skin for subsequent skincare products, hence boosting the effectiveness of any products that goes on after that.

Dug out one of my samples which is still in the queue for review, haha.



See how watery & light it is?

 

Penetrated into my skin within seconds of spreading it over the area!
Should have taken a video hor :x


Applied it on half my face.
See how my right cheek has a slight glow after using the boosting essence? ^^
(can see my terribly bloated morning face & puffy eyes, sobs)



Here're some shots with makeup after using the pre-serum and my usual brightening serum + moisturizer :)




Personally, I find that the moisturizer gets absorbed more quickly after the L’Oreal Youth Code Boosting Essence  The makeup also settles down faster so I didn’t get any ‘streaks’ which I tend to have often becos of morning rush. Always put on my makeup too quickly after the skincare, and the streaks form when I brush powder over my damp face :X But with the L’Oreal Youth Code Boosting Essence this time, there is not ‘downtime’! ^^


The pre-serum is only very lightly-scented which is great even for sensitive skin like mine. Fragrant is light as well, doesn’t irritate my nose :)


As mentioned, the L’Oreal Youth Code Boosting Essence is a pre-serum that boosts your skin’s absorption power, ensuring that your skin takes in the active ingredients in your subsequent skincare. This way, you can double the effectiveness of your skincare products without tossing out a thing. I think that’s EXTREMELY important to my skin (AND my wallet!) so I can finish and maximize all those half-bottled skincare I have (provided they have not expired heehee)..

When used alone, this product makes your skin smoother and softer from the very first drop. In a week, your skin texture improves and in a month, your skin looks more youthful and rejuvenated and you see more visible results from your skincare.

The great thing is you can use it with any skincare product so you don’t have to toss out your current skincare product! Yay!

As a pre-serum, it should come right after toning (or softener which I use). The recommended skincare regime would be: Cleanse, Tone, Boost (with Youth Code Boosting Essence), Treat (Serum, Essence, Spot Treatment or even Eye products), Moisturize, UV Protection.


You can get the L’Oreal Youth Code Boosting Essence from any leading retailers including Watsons, Guardian, SASA, major super/hypermarkets, and selected department stores. Usual RTP is $39.90. From 15th May to 30th June 2013, there’s a 20% off Youth Code at all L’Oréal Paris counters (yippee GSS!).


***
L’Oreal Paris offers a wide range of skincare solutions for your beauty needs.
Each of our skincare products are developed and rigorously tested with leading scientists.
Indulge yourself in a luxurious and sensorial skincare experience now!

Visit here, or, ‘Like’ L’OrealParisSingapore Facebook Page :)


***
On a sidenote, I had noticed Rui En as the new spokesperson for L’Oreal Paris Youth Code franchise while watching the TV one evening.
Was telling my mom that wah, she’s a rare gem ambassador cos I seldom see her in commercials!




“Talented, independent and passionate, Rui En is a positive role model for many. She is the quintessential L’Oréal Paris woman, one who embraces diversity and confidence; looking good and feeling good regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or appearance,” says Shermaine Chen, Product Manager at L’Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise.

With her faith strongly placed in Youth Code, Rui En now joins the prestigious ranks of international celebrities including Gong Li, Li Bing Bing and Fan Bing Bing in celebrating the essential and unique capability of Youth Code.

I use a sheet mask every night when I’m filming, and realized that when I apply Youth Code under it, it makes the treatment much more effective. I see improved glow and moisture immediately after. It is now a must-have in my skincare regime.” -Rui En

That reminds me, to use my sheet masks with the L’Oreal Youth Code Boosting Essence!!
*scuttles off!*

No comments:

Post a Comment