11 October 2012

Sick~

Had one of the worst flu I've suffered this year.
And since troubles come in doubles, I had like twice the amount of deadlines at the beginning of this week. Couldn't even rest properly :(

Now it's left with slight cough, and a blocked nose :( Anyone knows how to clear blocked nose quickly? I've tried the medicines, doesn't work on me.

Chanced upon this while googling, and it seems to help for a while. Like half a min?

How to clear a blocked nose?
http://howtoclearablockednose.pen.io/

"Did you know your body has a natural mechanism for clearing your nose. Push your tongue against the top of your mouth and place a finger between your eyebrows and apply pressure. Hold it for about 20 seconds and your sinuses will begin to drain"

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    There's a kind of nasal drop that works like a eye drop juz tt u drip into the nostril and it really clears the passage immediate, it work wonders for me hope it works for u too. Its avail in all pharmacy eg. unity $5-$10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks!! What's the brand called? Hopefully I have time to drop by the pharmacy after work!

      Delete
    2. I cant rmb the brand, mine is a Japanese brand but there are many diff brands too. :)

      Delete