14 June 2013

Photos up!

Yay my photos are back again! ^^
Been very busy the entire week, gonna clear my entries/backlog soon (over the weekend hopefully!! :x)
Mr D quitted his job recently and we had a farewell dinner for him.
Korean BBQ at Star Vista - Bornga
Went shopping for my baby nephew who'll be arriving ANYTIME from now! So exciting!! :D
Bought a lime green pram for him. lol.
Gotta find more clothings too! 
Anyone knows where to get cute rompers? :)
Celebrated sis' bday yesterday after work~
Happy birthday again! <3
  • BBQ tomorrow
  • Brunch on Sunday with the sunflower girls (haven't seen them in such a long time cos i've been either sick or working on weekends! :( sobs) 
  • Fathers' day celebration on Sunday too! 
How am I gonna clear my backlogs then!? :X

No comments:

Post a Comment