17 April 2013

Black Box

My blackbox for this month is here!
A bundle of samples that makes my day/night each time :)


Some of the items came just in time for my trip! Thankful!


The Black Box:-

"A mysterious and sleek package that uncovers a curated selection of sought-after products from independent labels. Expect at least five exciting gifts await your undivided attention, sealed and hand-delivered to you at your doorstep. 

BLACK BOX brings you experiences from a lifestyle you desire. From dining haunts, outstanding skincare, gorgeous fashion to chic getaways. We are always seeking out the most delectable products and offerings to bring you unforgettable moments in a box. There's always something for him and for her."


If u're interested in this free bi-monthly indulgence, click here now!

***

Flying off tomorrow!
Follow me on instagram @oyhz for updates :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    May I know what is the marketing objective of this black box, as it is unbelievable to be free!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too sure yet :) But they collected some data previously via a survey.

      Delete