14 March 2013

McDonald’s Breakfast Day! Free Egg McMuffin on 18 March 2013

Are you a morning person?

I admit I’m not! Every week day morning I would drag myself of the bed, eyes half-opened/closed, banging my head into the washroom door and my sis’ towel stand, dreading to start the day while it’s still dark. Like, the sun hasn’t even woke up, why am I preparing for work already?? :(

But on 18th this month, it’s likely that I would be jumping out of bed in the morning, with joy! :D
Becos something egg-citing is happening!



McDonald’s will be having it’s national breakfast day on 18 March 2013 and giving away more than 100,000 Egg McMuffins to early birds like us!

“The early bird gets the EGG”
Yummms, I definitely love an idiom like that! <3

*credit todayonline

Details
Date: 18 march 2013
Time: 5am-10am


National Breakfast Day is a regional McDonald’s initiative that will see 5,000 McDonald’s Restaurants in Asia, the Middle East and Africa give away some five million Egg McMuffins in all.

In Singapore, 121 McDonald’s outlets will be participating. Each will give away 1,000 free Egg McMuffins to customers on a first-come, first-served basis.

Ms Phyllis Cheung, Managing Director of McDonald’s Restaurants (Singapore), said: “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and on National Breakfast Day, we want to energise everyone’s morning and give them the fuel to Get Up and Go.”

“National Breakfast Day is our way of thanking our customers for making a McDonald’s breakfast the start of their day,” she added.

Have an egg-citing day on the 18th everyone!
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment