26 June 2013

Avatar Star Game

For once this blog post would not have my photos!
Cos I don't wanna be compared to cute little girls in the following >.<

See?



How about a chunli-alike? :D




If you prefers cute lil' boys, there are male avatars available too!
Simply select "I" for your avatar gender.


Play around with 1-4 for the various parts of the avatar.
As you level up in the game, you'll get more options to choose from! ^^

See my boy.


The eyes totally matches the shade of the hair! *fangirl*

My final avatar getup is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*drumrolls*
.
.
.
.
.

CUTE RIGHT! ^^
Love braids always.


Always braiding my hair on hot days cos tying a ponytail hurts my scalp after awhile :'(
So I was like "wah I must use this hairstyle for my avatar~!!" once I saw it!
If only I can haz turquoise hair like hers too!
(Oh oops. Okay, no photos of me. No more.)

Anyway, if you're a newbie in games like me (the last I played was Audition *hides away*), fret not!
There's step-by-step tutorial to teach you the how to play the game.


Use "WASD" to navigate around.


Moving your mouse changes the view.


Oncce you're done with the tutorial, you're ready to fight start!

Click on "Mission" and wait for a new game to load.


Select your avatar.

I only created one final avatar which I really like ^^


For more information, visit AvatarStar website :)
Common issues encountered and their solutions can be found here.


Here is a unique code for my readers (first 100) who are new to the game to redeem 20x Cardiac potions which are cash shop items from Avatar Star!
Unique Code: ASXOYHZ
The code will be effective from tomorrow noon onwards and expires on the 10th of December.

For current Cherry Credits account holder with no AvatarStar account:

1.      Go to as.cherrycredits.com and click on “Sign up for Avatar Star Account”.
2.      Click on “Yes. I have a Cherry Credits account” and log in.
3.      Enter the redemption code “ASXOYHZ” and click “Submit”.
4.      Unique item code will be generated and sent to Cherry Credits Messenger inbox.
5.      Download and run AvatarStar game client and create new character(s).
6.      Go to as.cherrycredits.com and click on “Redeem Game Items”.
7.      Enter Unique item code and choose which game character to send the item to. Item will appear in the character’s inventory.
For users who are entirely new to Cherry Credits and AvatarStar:

1.      Go to as.cherrycredits.com and click on “Sign up for Avatar Star Account”.
2.      Click on “No, I do not have a Cherry Credits Account. Click to sign up now!”
3.      Follow instructions to sign up for a Cherry Credits account.
4.      Go to as.cherrycredits.com and click on “Sign up for Avatar Star Account”.
5.      Click on “Yes. I have a Cherry Credits account” and log in.
6.      Enter the redemption code “ASXOYHZ” and click “Submit”.
7.      Unique item code will be generated and sent to Cherry Credits Messenger inbox.
8.      Download and run AvatarStar game client and create new character(s).
9.      Go to as.cherrycredits.com and click on “Redeem Game Items”.
10.  Enter Unique item code and choose which game character to send the item to. Item will appear in the character’s inventory.
What's more exciting than the above, is to win S$10,000 with your creative flair!

All you have to do is to create your very own unique Avatar and submit HERE!

The most popular submission with the most number of votes at the end of the contest on 30 July 2013 will win the Grand Prize of S$10,000!

How great is that! ^^
Join the contest now! 

♥ Good luck~!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment