8 August 2012

La Enchanté Collection 7 Preview

Have been really busy with all the changes happening in office and the shift recently.
On top of daily workload and critical budget period.
Plus additional efforts to catch up with the dance performance routine cos I had missed many many many practices during this period :x
And the constant lack of sleep. Arghs.
Feels like my energy is drained dry. to zero. or negative if there's such a thing.

Nevertheless, keeping positive still!
Rainbow will come soon after the rain.

And there are certain things I would still squeeze time for despite my busy schedule - online shopping and buying new clothings!
Had fun trying out the lovely pieces in La Enchanté's upcoming collection.
Think summer. floral. crochets. breeze. love.

Not sure when is it gonna be launched on La Enchanté yet.
Hope it would be real soon! Cos personally I think all the items in this collection are so gorgeous! <3


Been wearing this top already! If you scroll down a few posts back :)
And here!














Maybe I would wear the peach/coral version of this to C's wedding lunch this weekend!




I got the blue (my all-time favourite colour) for this dress <3

There are more preview photos on La Enchante's facebook page!
Do like the main fanpage for more updates and promotions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment