1 August 2013

Corner Hair Salon

Was out in the afternoon last week to run a very VERY important errand <3



OOTD





So while I’m at it, I decided to hop over to raffles place to meet R as well as to seek for a much-needed hair treatment.

Perming, colouring, rebonding my hair all within a quarter of the year did extreme damages to my hair.

So much so that I can’t even comb it now. Yah, you heard it right, I haven’t been combing my hair hahaha. Cos it either breaks or tangles up so stubbornly and devours whatever comb I try to put through my hair.





Visited Corner Hair Salon located at Clifford Centre.
They have a few branches in the CBD area.
Visit the website for the addresses :)

The consultant could tell that my hair was screaming for repair, so he recommended the Keratin treatment set (repair treatment + ampoule?) or Shiseido treatment (a 5/7-step procedure).

Being a fan of the Japanese brand, I chose the latter even though it’s slightly pricier.



The treatment procedure started off with a hair wash with massage. The massage was comfortable and relaxing, totally lifts up one’s mood :)

There were then hair mask, treatment essence/serum and scalp tonic done for me..



Why Ken, is my hair that bad that you have to pout? :(




Check out the cupcake and bubble tea from the boss :D





I got too busy chatting away later on and forgot the sequence of the treatment they applied on my hair. Haha.

Lastly, a leave-on lotion was applied and Ken did some temp curls for me.
How nice right!
I’m so tempted to perm my hair AGAIN after seeing the end results.
The curls are so much nicer than the ones I had previously. Subtle yet enough to bring out a more matured, feminine composition.









Should I do it?? My hair must be screaming “OH NOOOO…I’m barely revived from the treatment, you’re gonna kill me again?! >.<”






It would cost $128 for a hair length like mine, which effectively means that’s the max the price would go.
If you have shorter hair, then hurray, it would be even more affordable :)
Anyhows, I believe mine’s already very value-for-money. Previously when I went to Jean Yip, they had to charge me extra-long x 3 surcharges :/ The surcharge alone can total up to another treatment session over here at Corner Hair Salon!



While we’re on the prices, this was not a sponsored treatment but I managed to clinch a good deal for my readers! Yay!
Quote Hui Zi for 15% off all your hair services, excl wash & blow.
So that would save you like 20bucks for a Shiseido treatment at my hair length :)

Also, if you’d like, you can look for the stylist who did my hair, Ken! He’s great and doesn’t have smelly fingers cos eh doesn’t smoke ^^ He’s located at Clifford centre #02-20.



Like their Facebook page for more promotions and updates.
:)



 photo image_14_zpse06e1e80.jpeg

With boss.
Caught up with each other over beef noodles after my hair treatment.



Enjoying my smooth hair after I got home ^^





Remember, quote Hui Zi for 15% off all your hair services, excl wash & blow.
Like their Facebook page for more promotions and updates.

3 comments:

  1. Your hairdo is really awesome. I like your blog.Hope you continue to keep up with this blog.Thanks for sharing such kind of information.
    best hair salon singapore | hair salon singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Your blog is very nice and informative.Thanks :)
    Hair Salon in Singapore | singapore hair salon

    ReplyDelete