10 December 2012

Coffee Terrace Ice Cream Buffet! ♥

Always love buffets~ 
Even though I may not be the biggest eater in the world.
I love knowing that I have many many choices to choose from and change my mind whenever I want :p

And what's even better than a buffet?
An ICE-CREAM one!


Coffee Terrace is having an ice-cream buffet!

ICE CREAM FESTIVAL 2012
Date: 1 December 2012 to 1 January 2013
 An assortment of ice cream treats to delight the whole family this December!

Tiramisu
Double chocolate
Wild berries
Caramel & almond
Orange
Blueberries/Strawberries
Black forest royale
Strawberry special
Cheesecake
Espresso
Sesame
Durian

Want more quirky ones?

Kiwi
Apple Sourz
Yoghurt banana
Ice kacang
Chendol
Mat kool magic (no idea what is this! lol)

Find out even more flavours here!

And price list if you need :)



Check out the website for more details!
http://www.rwgenting.com.sg/en/fb/buffet/cterrace/gallery.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment