2 October 2012

La Enchanté Collection 8 Preview :)


Haven't blogged about La Enchanté for awhile!
So I'm back to visit it.
The last photoshoot was disastrous terrible. I was down with flu, and by the time I finished like, the 200th shot, my nose was running non-stop and my head was so hot.
Decided to call it a day after 2 hours. Shortest shoot ever!

The photos turned out well surprisingly.
Can't tell a single bit that I was tearing & sniffing away..

As usual, posting some of my favourites below :)


Love yellow shades! <3



The peach version of this is extremely sweet! :)

Photobucket



This piece has a chained sash for the waist, which doubles up as a statement necklace.
I like it better as a necklace :)


The Coco Chanel inspired tube top is amazing! 
It's so hard to decide between the three colours. 
So, it's a tie in the end! Classic black & Paris green.

The Lopez skirt matched in the photos attracted me lots too!
The material is so nice to touch, smooth & velvety. And they're so easy to match! Great to glam up a basic top too :)


I was able to endure through photoshoot probably because of these lovely new clothings. Haha.
If you're new to La Enchanté, go like the Facebook Fanpage now as there's a new "Like & Share" promotion going on =)


Hop over now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment