13 June 2012

La Enchanté Collection 6

La Enchanté Collection 6
14 June 2012 (Thursday), 8pm




*Facebook Like & Share
Like and share the latest collection on our Facebook and get $1 off your purchase!
Just follow the simple steps:
1) Like our page and share the collection's banner or any photos related on our Facebook page
2) Cart out your order as per normal :)
3) Take a dollar off the invoice amount sent to you and attach a screenshot of the 'Facebook Like & Share' post in your payment reply.

*FB Like & Share discount can be used in conjunction with other promotions.


Some of my personal favourites!

Jaciinta scallop hems blouse




Crochet collar and scallop hems <3
The slightly asymmetrical detailing is so flattering and adds a touch of uniqueness to an otherwise casual top.
I can't decide between the 2 lovely pastel shades, jade and peach!
Black contrasts with the crochet collar really well too.
Wish I can have ALL THREE, but my wardrobes are seriously bursting. Even my 2nd wardrobe is getting hard to close these days :x


Freya polka dotted tunic


Material for this tunic is so smooooth and luxe.
Japanese cotton with quality polyester blend. I could immediately feel the difference when trying it on!
Baby blue is my favourite out of the four shades! Though cream, nude and black would be more suitable for everyday wear :)
Cream one comes with black polka dots instead of transparent!



Freyde pleated dress



I seem to be loving nude, pastel/dusty shades recently.. 
This frock is definitely gorgeous, with 2 ways to wear it!
Look out for different ways of wearing in the launch pics!
Personally I love the jade one most!
My sis got the black one as she feels that it is more forgiving on her fats, lol.




The lovely jade shade & ribbon gives off such an o' victorian feel~
Great for lunch/high-tea meetups with my GFs.
Would be good for work as well.
On a sidenote, I have seriously too many dresses for work til one of my colleague suddenly popped me a question when I walked past her desk one morning "You have never repeated your clothings one right?"
Wahaha.
I was like "errrrr.... hehe" Secretly glad that she notices my outfits (^^) but yet ashamed that I've been spending so much $ on online shopping! :X



Wendyn studded top



Love this top for its unique back!
Catch the launch for more lovely tops and frocks :)





*Facebook Like & Share
Like and share the latest collection on our Facebook and get $1 off your purchase!
Just follow the simple steps:
1) Like our page and share the collection's banner or any photos related on our Facebook page
2) Cart out your order as per normal :)
3) Take a dollar off the invoice amount sent to you and attach a screenshot of the 'Facebook Like & Share' post in your payment reply.

*FB Like & Share discount can be used in conjunction with other promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment