22 May 2012

Hair/Sneak peek for upcoming La Enchanté Collection


I seriously need a perm!!
Or, at least a cut soon.
See, it's DAMN LOOOONG.
Silghtly past my waist already, gosh. 

Been talking about a perm/cut for ages, but I have not found any suitable salon (cheap and good).
And I don't have a few hours to sit in the salon for a perm yet :/


The past photoshoot had really struck me hard though.
My hair was so dry and LONG that I can't comb it properly :(

And sometimes i have trouble leaning against seats becos I'd be leaning on such a huge portion of my hair that it's becomes difficult to move my head around while i'm seated and leaning back, lolx.
A real bimbotic inconvenience.

Wish there can be a 24-hour salon that allows me to go after work and all the activities!

-----------------

Anyway, that's a sneak peek for an upcoming dress at  La Enchanté
Asymmetrical hems that are so hot in trend now.
Length is long enough even for girls who are 1.65-1.7m! This is in response to feedbacks that some of the dresses in the first few collections are too short :) Now, dresses come in longer lengths to cater to all! Those who finds it too long can just alter it to a suitable length.
Also, this frock comes with elasticized band at waist for better fit!


Since metal statement necklaces and collars are so popular these days, the dress has a 'in-built' statement collar for convenience :)


La Enchanté Facebook Like & Share

"Like and share the latest collection on our Facebook and get $1 off your purchase!

Just follow the simple steps:

1) Like our page and share the collection's banner or any photos related on our Facebook page

2) Cart out your order as per normal :)

3) Take a dollar off the invoice amount sent to you and attach a screenshot of the 'Facebook Like & Share' post in your payment reply.

Get your lovely dresses at discounted prices right away! ♥"


Alternatively,

Quote OYHZM12 for a dollar off when you make payment for your purchase! Valid til 31 May 2012 and while stocks last :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment