21 April 2012

La Enchanté Collection 2

On a blogging hiatus for a week+ cos I was so swarmed with other stuffs :(
Not much of work-life balance... or rather, i'm just too tired to enjoy anything. blahhh.



Anyway, gonna dedicate this post to La Enchanté :)
Collection 2 is out!

Pardon my laggy post :X Some of the items are already sold out.
Not surprising, since the items are pretty, more importantly, so affordably-priced as compared to other stores!
Quote OYHZA12 for a dollar off when you make payment for your purchase!
Valid til 30 April 2012 and while stocks last :)

The shoot for this was done together with collection 1. My hair colour was still faded brown with a black pudding on top -.-

Some of the items I love..

Felicity polka dot skorts

Felicity polka dot skorts

My favouritest from this collection. Convenient combination of shorts + skirt!
What's more it comes in pink (my fav colour) and polka dots.
Went gaga over it when i first saw it :p
Will update this again when I find the photos of this skorts. Wore it for NDP dinner meetup and CAC gathering previously!


Shannelle ribbon work dress

Shannelle ribbon work dress (black)

Even the name hints of Chanel :)



//edit
My OTD ;)
Received compliments for it!


Shantay structured blazer with polka dot cuff

 Shantay structured blazer with polka dot cuff (orange)

Shantay structured blazer with polka dot cuff (red)
I have TWO of these, wahaha. Orange and red.
MAD LOVE.
Wore the red one over the weekends when meeting with D.






Another wear for work~
Matched it with formal pants instead.


The blazers are lined with satin inner lining, quality compared to my G2000 ones that cost at least twice the price. Speaking of G2000, i kinda stop buying their blazers nowadays.. Too exp! :/


Violette pleated dress

Violette pleated dress (pink)

 This number is gorgeous & sweet ttm!
Not something I would wear usually. But so irresistable!


I think this collection is filled with many lovely items indeed.
The poppy dotty flare dress and embroidery frocks are already sold out by the time I post this :X
So catch the remaining good stuffs before they're gone too!


Quote OYHZA12 for a dollar off when you make payment for your purchase!
Valid til 30 April 2012 and while stocks last :)

No comments:

Post a Comment