1 April 2012

La Enchanté

Wonder why my blog titles go missing for the first post :(
Is it my laptop settings or?


Anyway, did a shoot for La Enchanté some time back.
The few hours were so fulfilling! :)


Some of my favorite pieces..

Eleanora bodycon dress (blue)

Blue bodycon, yes! I love any and every clothing in blue. Especially royal blue <3



Never tried bodycon dresses before, cos those I see are usually too short for me :(
Either that or OVERLY-bodyhugging.
This one is just nice :)
Wore it for Jig's birthday party.



Taylor work skirt

And the sweet lilac Taylor work skirt.

And lastly, a unique black piece with hearts detailings!

Skye hearts mesh dress (black)

I normally don't wear black. But this design is to pretty not to be kept! :)
It's already sold out on the website.
There's only the nude one left! So, hurry!

Skye hearts mesh dress (nude)

<3
Go to http://la-enchante.com/ to catch the launch!
The 2nd launch's preview is already up too :)

Or, like the facebook page here! :)


On a sidenote, arghhh, I desperately need to do something to my hair soon!!

1 comment: