9 March 2019

Lynn Aesthetic facial review [Sponsored]

I always try to plan a facial after holidaying because my skin will generally be more sensitive and dry after travelling. Thankfully this time after coming back New Zealand, I had the chance to try out a hydration facial from Lynn Aesthetic.

Was really surprised that this aesthetic salon has been around longer than me in fact! Thus, I was looking forward to see what a long established company has to offer - I mean, being in the beauty industry for more than 3 decades, they must be doing something correct right?


Over the last 32 years of establishment, Lynn Aesthetic has re-invented, re-trained and renewed in order to keep pace with the ever evolving beauty treatment and technology. In fact, Lynn Aesthetic is one of the pioneers in the beauty industry to introduce lntense Pulse Light (l2PL) of medical grade machine (used by clinical dermatologists). Now. to move ahead of competitors, they are introducing new treatments for a complete beauty lifestyle such as  aromatic scalp treatment, ear candling detox treatment and many more.


The facial salon is located at a more secluded corner of the neighbourhood which is much quieter and peaceful, and I appreciate not having to walk out with my bare face into the crowd as well.


I was ushered to a private room filled with essential oil and soothing music and a cup of warm tea waiting, and it made me more at ease immediately.
In here, the therapist (mine was Kerine Wong) will try to understand any concerns you have with your skin and areas you would like to improve. After the consultation, you can let the therapist know the treatment of your choice or alternatively, she can recommend a treatment that is suitable for your skin.




There are various themed rooms available at Lynn Aesthetic for different treatments - facial, massage, etc. I especially like the floral ones and was glad that I was allocated the garden room for facial that day ^^


View before I disengaged and my skin gets some pampering..

The treatment started with a quick, warm lavender eye mask pads and that felt so soothing. Kerine was very gentle with her hands and detailed with her service - she explained every step she's doing, which I appreciate alot as I'm someone who prefer to know what's happening.

The facial includes cleansing, toning, serum using a ultra sound equipment, gel-like mask infused with rose essential oil, and all these are applied to both the face and the neck, even shoulders. Definitely no scrimping! The exact skin care and equipment used will be different depending on the treatment you are doing and your personal needs. 

In addition, there's also head and shoulder massage, eyebrow trimming and extraction of blackheads and pimples by hand which I understood from Kerine that it will lessen the impact on the skin. The techniques or services will differ therapist to therapist, so you're interested in mine, look for Kerine Wong! :)

If you're wondering about the brand of products used, they're labelled Lynn Aesthetic - in collaboration with the brand, Phyto Sintesi, a nature-based skin care range that can address the unique concerns of a wide spectrum of skin types.

The pampering session ended will a hydrating mask that was left on for about 25mins and I had a good nap in the mean time as well. Definitely melted away my stress that day and so many of my friends and colleagues commented that my skin looked good / radiant (from the hydration) after that.


Fruit yogurt and tea set will be served after your treatment while the therapist reviews your skin condition.

 I would recommend everyone to try Lynn Aesthetic (and do look for Kerine Wong if you do!), especially if you're staying in the area.



Lynn Aesthetic

Blk 211, Hougang St 21, #01-317 Singapore 530211

Tel: 6289 8901  

Operation Hour : 
Mon-Fri : 10am - 9pm 
Sat,Sun,PH : 10am -6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment